Web This Site

Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!


Hey, Tubers, long time no chat, eh?

Happy New Year!

I know 2008 was a little slow here at Tube Talk, compared to previous years, a problem I hope to remedy in 2009. As you know, I had a parasite. Well, OK, it felt like a parasite, with all the vomiting, migraines, etc. But our blessed little bundle is now out in the world and doing well, after making his rocky debut at 3 pounds and 15 ounces. (See the photo at left of Parker Donovan Biller for proof.) Now, I’m slowly driving myself mad trying to juggle work, bottles, diapers, playtime, sleep deprivation, and all the other facets of childcare. It’s a good day if I make it out of my pajamas by 11 a.m.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support, especially those that tune in to hear me each week on the Jack Logar Morning Show on Magic 106.5. I’ll have some good scoop on Tuesday’s show, so be sure not to miss it.

January means not only new resolutions, but also a new crop of TV shows. Back this week are Nip/Tuck, Scrubs, Monk, Psych, Gossip Girl, Privileged, One Tree Hill, and 24. Can I get a “woo hoo?” Not to mention, Lost, American Idol and several new shows are right around the corner.

Welcome back, old friends! Stay tuned to Tube Talk for some fun stories, return dates and sneak peeks of your favorite shows, and the latest TV news.

Here’s to 2009! May your new year be blessed, or at least better than an episode of Knight Rider.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....Parker is gorgeous! Congrats! Wow. He was tiny at birth. He looks happy and healthy now. Enjoy your time with your little one. They grow so fast! Looking forward to 09! Love your blog!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I have to say, my little cousin is an absolute doll baby, if only I got to see him more ;)

I am so glad Nip/Tuck is going to be back on, it has been too too long...hugs!

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Tube Talk Girl, you're hot! Is that inappropriate? Sorry. You look nothing like that cartoon. Congrats on the new baby.....looking forward to more stories soon.

Rae said...

Awww, he's adorable!!

tube talk girl said...

Thanks guys!

Bec, I know we need to visit more!Nip/Tuck is back, Woo Hoo!

AsurvivorKid said...

My cousin is the cutiest thing next to me I have ever seen

AsurvivorKid said...

My little cousin is the cutiest thing next to me I have ever seen

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Jen, Parker is adorable:) Sooo cute and tiny, lol.

I'm looking forward to what '09 has in store for us in the tube world.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk