Web This Site

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sarah Michelle Gellar returning to TV?

Former vampire slayer, Sarah Michelle Gellar is considering a return to television, according to E!Online’s scoop diva Kristin Dos Santos.

Gellar is allegedly not happy with the movie scripts she’s been receiving. I can’t blame her. Most of the movies I watched this year weren’t worth the rental fee. (Superbad and Chuck and Larry, I’m talking to you.) Perhaps Gellar realized that all those horror flicks and Scooby Doo sequels don’t come close to rivaling the incredible storytelling occurring on television right now.

Gellar is rumored to be looking at a new Darren Star production. Yes, that Darren Star, of Melrose Place fame. I’m salivating at the thought of it.

Also, if you haven’t heard, Joss Whedon and Eliza Dushku are also returning to television in a new drama called Dollhouse.

It’s a good day to be a Buffy fan.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best news I've heard all week. I agree with you TTG that the movies lately have been bad.

She should come back to TV. It's a great genre for stoytelling, and I would think a great landscape for actors.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk