Web This Site

Monday, December 10, 2007

Office stars on Deal or No Deal

I don’t usually plug game shows here at Tube Talk, but I’m making an exception for this news, as I know many of you are huge fans of The Office.

On Wednesday from 8-10 p.m., The Office accounting department will join a Florida man, on Deal or No Deal on NBC, as he tries to win $1 million. Brian Baumgartner, Angela Kinsey and Oscar Nunez show up to offer support. The Office is the man’s favorite show, according to NBC.

Other guest stars this week on Deal or No Deal are Sugar Ray Leonard on Monday and actress Megan Hilty on Tuesday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi my name is jasmine i am 13 years old and you is my second favorite tv show i wan to ask you a question do they have deal or no deal for teenagers well you can email me at jazzpatazz@yahoo.com

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk