Web This Site

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Maks changes his mind, may return to Dancing With the Stars

Barely a day had passed since Dancing With the Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy told TV Guide he wouldn’t return next season to the popular ABC show, before he apparently changed his mind.

Chmerkovskiy told the magazine that seeing the story in print and the outpouring of support helped change his mind.

"When I read the article, I was like, 'ah… what have I said?' It was very tear-jerky for me," he said. "I'm honored to be part of this show, and the most important thing is the promotion of ballroom dance. When I had a free moment, I read all the e-mails and looked at my fan site and people were just devastated, to say the least. I didn't mean to do that."

He apparently misses home and was exhausted from the grueling dance schedule. But, Maks hopes to be asked back next season.

Can I get a woo-hoo? I know many of you were freaking out that Maks wouldn’t be shaking his booty on the next installment, if my overflowing e-mail box was any indication.

Let’s hope the DWTS people realize that Maks is one of the reasons so many folks tune in to the show and ask him to return.


To read the complete interview on why Maks had a change of heart, click here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel much better, without him the show would have been a dud.

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!

I don't know if I could make it another season without seeing that behind shake!

Anonymous said...

Here, here...

Maks makes DWTS so much cooler. I love his smile. (not to mention those hips.)

Anonymous said...

This is GREAT news. Maks is arrogant and sometimes a hot head, although we didn't see any of that this year, but I still love him, especially mellow Maks.

Anonymous said...

No one wears those tight black dance pants like Maksim! (Well, except for maybe Cameron Mathison.)

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk