Web This Site

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Rescue Me returns Wednesday with new season

It feels like months since we last saw dysfunctional firefighter Tommy Gavin passed out on the sofa in a house burning down around him. Oh yeah, it has been months!

The much-anticipated hit summer drama Rescue Me returns tomorrow at 10 p.m. on FX.

I, for one, am glad the wait is over. I’m so weary of the reality-judging shows that clog the summer TV schedule that I could set fire to my television. (It’s OK. My TV, Beulah, is 12-years-old and the color fades in and out, so it wouldn’t be a great loss. Don’t worry. No TVs were actually harmed during this rant.)


As for the new season of Rescue Me, I’ve already given you my glowing review. To say that the show is hotter than ever, would be an understatement. I can honestly tell you that the ending of each episode is such a cliffhanger, that you’ll be wishing you could fast-forward through time.

Those of you tired of all the mindless reality crap inundating the summer schedule, please watch Rescue Me. It’s not just dudes in fire suits. It’s without a doubt the best show of the summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the show to return! I'm counting the hours! Thanks for the reminder, Jen!

Anonymous said...

T minust nine hours and counting!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk