Web This Site

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Men in Trees returns tonight

If you missed last season’s fun drama Men In Trees, then you can catch it from the beginning starting tonight.


The pilot episode is airing on ABC tonight at 10 p.m. ET.

ABC is planning on airing the reruns for the rest of the summer. Good for them. I know reruns have gone the way of the 8-track-tape, but frankly, I think it gives viewers a chance to discover shows they missed during the fall. And if you missed this one, you missed one of the best new shows of last season.

I fell in love with Men in Trees after the first few episodes. It’s funny. It’s quirky. It stars John Amos and Anne Heche. It’s shot in beautiful Vancouver. And did I mention the hot guy? Yeah, there’s one of those, too.

2 comments:

cre8d said...

Hi -

Not sure if you realised but New Zealand is getting the rest of the MIT episodes before the US does (odd eh??). I am recapping what happens here:

http://www.throng.co.nz/men-in-trees/

tube talk girl said...

What???? I did not realize this. cre8d, thank you for the link. I'm trying to remain strong and not peek, but I am a spoiler whore. :)

What did New Zealand do to get the love of MIT? :)

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk