Web This Site

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Welcome back, Invasion

by Jennifer Squires Biller

It seems like every few weeks I write the blog entry Invasion is returning. But, as long as my new favorite drama maintains this crazy stop-and-start schedule, I’ll keep on informing you when it goes on hiatus and when it returns to the small screen (Wednesday at 10 p.m. on ABC.) Yes, I love the show that much and want you to watch it and love it, too. Besides, writing about Invasion gives me a good excuse to run a photo of that lovely looker Eddie Cibrian, who plays Russell. That’s never a waste.

I hope those of you who missed Invasion from the beginning caught the April 15 marathon on ABC Family. Good stuff. I know you checked it out, after my pathetic begging, right? Don’t make me give you a quiz, Tubers. You know I will.

Even if you haven’t watched before, it’s not too late. The show needs your eyeballs and your Nielsen boxes, so give it a try, won’t you?

The official description from ABC for this week’s episode tells us that “another storm is headed toward Homestead and Russell's investigation of the hybrids may cost him.”

I don’t think I’m alone here when saying, “Russell, take cover! (And protect those dimples at all costs.”

Tube Talk Girl can be reached by e-mail at jennifer@tube-talk.com.

0 comments:

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk